1% Down Payment Purchase Program

You put 1% down and the lender will contribute 2%, giving you a total of 3% instant equity.

Product Basics

This is NOT limited to 1st time home buyers, a borrower just simply cant have any ownership interest in a property at the time of closing.
700 FICO Minimum score.
43% Maximum back end DTI Ratio.
Seller Concessions up to 3%.
100% Gift Allowed for the 1% down payment.
This is ONE LOAN with NO M.I. (private mortgage insurance).

When wanting to purchase a home, most people think that you need a minimum 20% down payment – not anymore. 5280 Financial Group, Inc. has an exclusive offer here in Colorado that only requires buyers to put down 1 % of their own money while the lender kicks in another 2% absolutely free. Another great thing about this program is that its One Loan with NO M.I. – that’s right, you don’t have to pay that ugly private mortgage insurance like you do on most loans over 80% loan to value.

Call us today at 303.634.2271 and talk with one of our highly qualified mortgage consultants or simply fill out the Ask a Professional and someone will gt back to you within 24 hours.